2006 Wr450 runs good then doesn't

Hey guys,

My 06 starts up one kick and runs smooth, but after about 10 mins of riding it starts to sputter and bog down when accelerating and will keep getting worse until it eventually stalls out. Just went through cleaning the carb and have tried adjusting the fuel screw. Does this seem like it could be a jetting problem? It has a 168 main 48 pilot 50 leak. I live in New England (sea level)

Edited by folger86

I checked the stator, the resistance is with in spec. the battery has 12.45 volts when off and drops to 12.21v when running. And when I turn the lights on, the battery quickly and steadily loses voltage.

Could my problem be the regulator/rectifier?

I checked the stator, the resistance is with in spec. the battery has 12.45 volts when off and drops to 12.21v when running. And when I turn the lights on, the battery quickly and steadily loses voltage.

Could my problem be the regulator/rectifier?

Yes, you are not charging.

Bought a trail tech stator and regulator/rectifier, when removing the old one two wires fell out of connectors, the single black wire and the red wire of the three prong connector. The wires were corroded and black, so I just installed the new one and everything is running good again.

Thanks for the guidance.