Exhaust advice for 2014 wr450.

4 replies to this topic
  • auswr450

Posted May 03, 2016 - 03:53 AM

Hey guys.... i would appreciate any advice or recomendations on an aftermarket slip on.... I have the following choices.

An FMF powercore, an FMF q4, a Yoshi Rs4 Or the pro circuit t5....?

Does any of them stand out... or given they are around about the same price they all perform pretty much the same.

• toten

Posted May 03, 2016 - 05:44 AM

Are you riding somewhere that noise is a problem? I've found that reasonably quiet pipes mean a lot less pissed off people, letting me ride in more places. For that reason I'd probably go with the Q4. 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • auswr450

Posted May 03, 2016 - 05:22 PM

Noise isn't a huge concern for where I ride... But if the powercore gets too loud and annoying on longer rides I might opt for the q4... Just so long as there is no difference in performance between the two.... Is the q4 louder than the stock exhaust toten?! Anyone had the pro circuit???! Cheeers

• Krannie McKranface

Posted May 03, 2016 - 07:52 PM

ProCircuit pipes are built better, hold up better, and in my opinion, provide a slight better throttle response over the FMF design.

They also cost more.

• auswr450

Posted May 03, 2016 - 08:08 PM

Thanks for your two cents krannie!!! Maybe the pro circuit is the go then... I'm not overly concerned with price... I'd prefer to get the right exhaust than try and save $100. Does it have a nice note to it krannie....? Not too loud?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.