anybody doing the Fast Eddy at Matchams Park?

10 replies to this topic
  • Derek_Burns

Posted May 12, 2001 - 01:00 PM

Are any of you UK riders going to be at Matchams Park on the 26th and 27th for the fast eddy this month?

I have entered for the saturday 26th. just 1 1/2 hours compared with 3 hours on sunday.

[This message has been edited by Derek Burns (edited 05-13-2001).]

• scoobydoo

Posted May 23, 2001 - 06:14 AM

I rode in the experts last year but will be scrutineering the bikes this year, look out and make sure your bikes right :), see you saturday

Scooby :D

• Derek_Burns

Posted May 23, 2001 - 09:53 PM

Hi Scooby,
Say hello if you see me.... I'm number 90
the bike will be spot on :)

• scoobydoo

Posted May 23, 2001 - 09:00 PM

will do m8y

• Gilly426

Posted May 24, 2001 - 01:19 AM

I'm racing in the xpert race on Sunday, should be fun for my first race of the year..

See you there

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • scoobydoo

Posted May 24, 2001 - 08:00 AM

see you there, guys I'll be looking out for you

scooby Posted Image

[This message has been edited by scoobydoo (edited 05-24-2001).]

• Derek_Burns

Posted May 24, 2001 - 02:04 PM

I'll be there saturday and sunday...
see you blokes there no doubt..

• albert

Posted May 31, 2001 - 12:06 PM

Hey scooby mieser... how an earth do u get the cartoon smileys to run like that ??? and can u do the one that pukes ???? (i know, i know, but im not to hot with this computer $hit !!!! A...

• nick_redders

Posted June 06, 2001 - 11:36 AM

Hiya Scooby......I know it's old news but I have a WB E-series tail pipe do they pass noise tests at the nationals if so how many plates do the lads use?????

• scoobydoo

Posted June 06, 2001 - 09:17 PM

The wb e series wont pass the noise test, (94 db at 2 metres) even with the minimum plates (4). I ran one on my xr 400 at the natterjack one year and got tested, it failed, so I slipped a band cut from an inner tube over the plate area and promptly passed!

• scoobydoo

Posted June 07, 2001 - 02:43 AM

do you mean like this:-

KTM EXC Posted Image

DRZ400 Posted Image

WR426 Posted Image

BTW try

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.