A Link Forum with all of TT fix's and suggestions

7 replies to this topic
  • John_Lorenz

Posted March 24, 2002 - 06:01 AM

:) Just to put something out there as a discussion.

Why not setup a new forum for all of the Bike Fix's suggested by TT's, Example is BK Mod and many others. The Forum can consist of "Yes" Even Canandale fix's have every Bike forum listed but catagories, aka YZ, Ktoom, and so on.

Purpose: Make it easier to point Newbies, or Oldbies Like Myself to areas of topics that have been discussed. That way TTr's like Faketree can keep the sale of his wife up on top, Oh oh I mean his Bike Sorry Faker.

Suggestions: :D

See what I mean oil, Jetting, what mascara should I use, this would be great to put in a Thumper-Users-Fixs Forum

[ March 26, 2002: Message edited by: EgoAhole ]

• John_Lorenz

Posted March 26, 2002 - 10:11 PM

:) See what I mean oil, Jetting, what mascara should I use, this would be great to put in a Thumper-Users-Fixs Forum

• RichB

Posted March 26, 2002 - 10:29 PM

We already have:

http://www.thumperta.../technical.html

or are you thinking of some other kind of page?

I think all you have to do is submit the good info you have to contribute and the fellas will post it out there.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 26, 2002 - 11:08 AM

Check out my reply in:

TT Tech Info

Cheers!

Bryan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • John_Lorenz

Posted March 26, 2002 - 11:26 AM

:) Bryan Good to here this, I am nude here so I figger I would suggets something. I see a lot of repeats and threads that just go on forever. If I can help by getting the DB together of the links and fixes I can forward this in basic html or whatever you desire. I play alot looking through the threads and there is a lot of good information. It woul dbe ashame t loose it in the waist land.

Rgards
Ego

• motoman393

Posted March 26, 2002 - 11:59 AM

Just wait another 1-2wks and it should be ready!

• John_Lorenz

Posted March 26, 2002 - 12:37 PM

Hey moto how far is friendswood from Tomball

• motoman393

Posted March 26, 2002 - 01:36 PM

About 1 hour and 20 minutes in normal traffic.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.