Rider(s) wanted, Sandpoint ID

Not exactly old here (34) but in the summer I ride a lot out by Silverwood which isn't too far south of you. I actually prefer riding with older guys, or at least guys out of their 20s. Less ego, more common sense, more fun. Xr 250 and yz 250.

I am way past my 20's. (lol). I ride mostly with a friend from Spokane, but sometimes he gets busy, so I am looking to widen my circle a bit. We ride a lot in the Pack River area as well as the trails out of the Clark Fork area, up Johnson Crk rd. If any of these places interest you let me know. BTW I'm 58. 

I am way past my 20's. (lol). I ride mostly with a friend from Spokane, but sometimes he gets busy, so I am looking to widen my circle a bit. We ride a lot in the Pack River area as well as the trails out of the Clark Fork area, up Johnson Crk rd. If any of these places interest you let me know. BTW I'm 58.

They definitely interest me. I am planning on cutting out of Murray next weekend if you are interested.

They definitely interest me. I am planning on cutting out of Murray next weekend if you are interested.

I am not familiar with Murray, tell me more.

I will be building over there starting in the next 2 months. Live in Wenatchee now, but hope to spend half time over there by the fall if not sooner. Ride a lot of single track as well as large dual sport. Will look you up as I get closer to getting over there.

Ok.

Disclamer:

Just so everyone knows, I ride at a fairly leisurely pace. I take rest and food breaks, and don't really care how many miles I get in. Don't want anyone to be expecting something different and be disappointed. I also don't like trails with "Death cliffs" ( I have no desire to ride in a helicopter).

• Like 1

I am not familiar with Murray, tell me more.

Ok.

Disclamer:

Just so everyone knows, I ride at a fairly leisurely pace. I take rest and food breaks, and don't really care how many miles I get in. Don't want anyone to be expecting something different and be disappointed. I also don't like trails with "Death cliffs" ( I have no desire to ride in a helicopter).

I think we'll get along. I'll PM you.

I'm in about the same boat as Wonderspoon.  I have a variety of bikes I could ride depending on the mission or the group.

Typical mission: I enjoy finding game trails that can be made ridable without to much work. I like to find old trails that aren't on maps anymore and make them usable. Have come across other riders "unadvertised" trails and improved them. I don't carry a chain saw but use my folding saw a lot. In short, I like to explore, find new places to ride, and engage in habitat restoration (dirt bike habitat). A fair number of the trails I ride put me in 1st and 2nd gear most of the day. In other words, I like trails that are narrow slivers that wind through the woods between trees and rocks, and that don't allow much speed.

The group: I typically ride with one or two other riders, if not alone. Four total would be my personal limit. The bikes used are mostly 250f's and a yz250.

Edited by singletracmind

Typical mission: I enjoy finding game trails that can be made ridable without to much work. I like to find old trails that aren't on maps anymore and make them usable. Have come across other riders "unadvertised" trails and improved them. I don't carry a chain saw but use my folding saw a lot. In short, I like to explore, find new places to ride, and engage in habitat restoration (dirt bike habitat). A fair number of the trails I ride put me in 1st and 2nd gear most of the day. In other words, I like trails that are narrow slivers that wind through the woods between trees and rocks, and that don't allow much speed.

The group: I typically ride with one or two other riders, if not alone. Four total would be my personal limit. The bikes used are mostly 250f's and a yz250.

I'd be game for some of that!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...