For all the Supermoto deviants...

5 replies to this topic
  • jamracing

Posted March 22, 2002 - 09:16 AM

Here is the next incarnation of my WR... :)

Yeah baby, yeah!
A quick Supermoto page

[ March 25, 2002: Message edited by: jamracing ]

• Shawn_Mc

Posted March 22, 2002 - 09:49 AM

I got in so much trouble with my XL600 back in the 80's. That thing is a high speed pursuit waiting to happen.

• thumpsalad

Posted March 22, 2002 - 11:05 AM

Hey ShawnMC,

You said something about high-speed pursuits?? Look at that photo again and see what's parked across the street!!! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • sirthumpalot

Posted March 22, 2002 - 01:14 PM

Do you guys use wheels with rubber shock damers in the hubs when you make these things street legal? If not, how does the gear box hold up on the street? Just curious. ;P

• jamracing

Posted March 23, 2002 - 04:45 PM

Actually, I spoke with Don Canet (editor at Cycle World, and a long time Supermoto freak), and he said he never heard of a gearbox failure due to the street tires.
The Sheriff (and the FHP next door) are neighbors, and pretty much harmless...Good thing too.
Took the bike out Thursday night, and it was just plain stupid...Crossed up wheelies coming out of every corner, awesome accelaration (no wheel spin like in the dirt), and the brakes were even decent. Can't wait to get the shorter chain so I can fit the 16/42 sprockets :)

• mor

Posted March 25, 2002 - 03:30 AM

hi josh
where are the pictures?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.