2011 Pimping

5 replies to this topic
  • The Hedgehog

Posted April 05, 2016 - 05:13 AM

Went white. I know that it has been done a few times but I had already gone this way with my YZ 125 and liked it.

I added a GPR stabilizer as well. Next up, re-valve of the suspension.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

• The Hedgehog

Posted April 05, 2016 - 05:18 AM

And the other side, I also went with a Dr D head pipe. Btw, the new version of their head pipe does not come anywhere near the oil filter bolt.

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg

• RockerYZWR

Posted April 05, 2016 - 06:24 AM

Well, it's certainly not easy, pimping.
Nicely done.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • The Hedgehog

Posted April 05, 2016 - 07:24 AM

Well, it's certainly not easy, pimping.
Nicely done.

Thanks Rocker. The fusion paint on the number plate worked nicely.

Edited by The Hedgehog, April 05, 2016 - 07:24 AM.

• RockerYZWR

Posted April 05, 2016 - 04:31 PM

Yeah that stuff held up pretty well for me in white. I went with a black headlight number plate this last go around and used Valspar plastic paint from Lowe's - it is crap. The Rustoleum stuff is way better.

• The Hedgehog

Posted April 06, 2016 - 01:50 AM

Yeah that stuff held up pretty well for me in white. I went with a black headlight number plate this last go around and used Valspar plastic paint from Lowe's - it is crap. The Rustoleum stuff is way better.

That's good to know. Mi have almost tried that stuff. I have had good luck with krylom fusion. I will stick with that.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.