Posted April 05, 2016 - 05:13 AM
I added a GPR stabilizer as well. Next up, re-valve of the suspension.
Posted April 05, 2016 - 07:24 AM
Thanks Rocker. The fusion paint on the number plate worked nicely.
Well, it's certainly not easy, pimping.
Edited by The Hedgehog, April 05, 2016 - 07:24 AM.
Posted April 05, 2016 - 04:31 PM
Posted April 06, 2016 - 01:50 AM
Yeah that stuff held up pretty well for me in white. I went with a black headlight number plate this last go around and used Valspar plastic paint from Lowe's - it is crap. The Rustoleum stuff is way better.
That's good to know. Mi have almost tried that stuff. I have had good luck with krylom fusion. I will stick with that.