"new" trial tech enduro computer

3 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted March 08, 2004 - 05:55 PM

does any one know when the new model is coming out? i need something i can wire into my harness and has full time illumination. does any one have the new model?

thx

• yamaha.dude

Posted March 08, 2004 - 06:41 PM

Yeah, I hope the new one has all the features... There is a new model, but I cannot say when it will be available...

David

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mtrablue

Posted March 08, 2004 - 06:48 PM

the new panoram is in the bicycle catalogs now. the trailtech version can't be to far behind. not sure about being able to wire it for full time illumination. it is based on a bicycle computer after all.

• simon@vic

Posted March 08, 2004 - 07:19 PM

see here
http://www.thumperta...true#Post595200

the new ones do have a hard wired light. i just want to know when they will get to the shops.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.