Black Graphics Kit

6 replies to this topic
  • SMP

Posted March 19, 2002 - 05:56 PM

Does any know of a "mostly" black graphics kit/seatcover out there. I have tried One, N-Style, Zing, Factory Effects and a few others, they all mess up the look I am going for with orange and yellow combos. If anyone knows of a website or supplier, please post.

Thanks in advance.

• MXOldtimer

Posted March 19, 2002 - 06:37 PM

Originally posted by SMP:
Does any know of a "mostly" black graphics kit/seatcover out there. I have tried One, N-Style, Zing, Factory Effects and a few others, they all mess up the look I am going for with orange and yellow combos. If anyone knows of a website or supplier, please post.

Thanks in advance.

I to was looking for something different, without the oranges & yellow I ended up going with Fasway graphics, after I got them on the bike they look really good. I found them because I was looking at the pegs they sell, I also bought there pegs and let me tell you they are EXCELLENT! well worth the money.

www.fastwayperformance.com

[ March 19, 2002: Message edited by: MXOldtimer ]

• SMP

Posted March 19, 2002 - 07:40 PM

I did see the Fastway kit before, but it does not have a matching seat cover. I did find a cool one from Skin Industries, only if I can convince my wife to let me get it.Skin Industries

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 19, 2002 - 08:58 PM

Try HERE<<<<
Or here <<<<<<<<ain't bad
Or >>>>Here<<<<< for ORANGE<<<
>>>>>>or if you really want ORANGE!!!<<<<<<<<,,,,,

>>>more ORANGE<<<<<<<<

web page

[ March 19, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 19, 2002 - 09:00 PM

Try HERE<<<<
Or here <<<<<<<<ain't bad
Or >>>>Here<<<<< for ORANGE<<<
>>>>>>or if you really want ORANGE!!!<<<<<<<<,,,,,>>>more ORANGE<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>black n' little blue<<<<<<<< :) SEARCH HERE<<<<<<

• SMP

Posted March 19, 2002 - 10:03 PM

Looks like Mxsouth about carries them all, thanks Hucker!

• BFLee

Posted March 19, 2002 - 10:14 PM

The Skin Industries 'Camo' is pretty cool. And as a side benefit, their web site has a lot of nearly nekkid girls :)

Nekkid girls rule :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.