13 YZ450 (good) Vibrations

3 replies to this topic
  • mxracer384

Posted March 24, 2016 - 05:57 AM

So I have been racing hare scrambles with this beast and its pretty awesome!! But my hands have been going numb from the vibration.  Has anyone else had this issue?  I have a recluse, fmf rct full system and cycra hand guards. nothing too over the top.  Is this vibration from the motor?  Do they have rubber handle bar mounts?  I would really like to just replace my handle bar clamp with a rubber one but I cannot find any.  Does anyone have any Mods or parts to cure my problem?

• WYO522

Posted March 24, 2016 - 10:24 AM

I have had a 2010 and 2, 2013 YZ450F's and have never had issue with vibration. I believe several companies make rubber mounted bar mounts that might help you?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mxracer384

Posted March 24, 2016 - 04:15 PM

Do you know what ones?

• WYO522

Posted March 25, 2016 - 10:05 AM

ProTaper makes rubber mounted bar mounts.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.