2014 WR450 Stabilizer fit with IMS tank

2 replies to this topic
  • Slow and Jerky

Posted March 23, 2016 - 05:18 AM

Hello everyone

I am thinking of getting a Scotts stabilizer for my 14. I have an IMS oversize tank and I would like to know if anyone has the same set-up, and if there are any problems with the Scotts frame mount and the way the  IMS tank mounts.

Thanks!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • woods-rider

Posted March 24, 2016 - 05:58 PM

I have the 3 gal ims tank on my '12 and my sub mounted scotts fits just fine.

• Eric@ScottsPerformance

Posted March 25, 2016 - 11:43 AM

Hello everyone

I am thinking of getting a Scotts stabilizer for my 14. I have an IMS oversize tank and I would like to know if anyone has the same set-up, and if there are any problems with the Scotts frame mount and the way the  IMS tank mounts.

Thanks!

No fitment issues at all. IMS is good about remembering people run steering dampers!

Thanks-

Eric

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.