XR600 MOTOCROSS

2 replies to this topic
  • miguelitro

Posted March 08, 2004 - 08:33 AM

Raced my pig in my first race(actually first time on a track)i n an open class race for beginners and pulled second. The track was definatly too tight for this big of a bike and the 125's had a destinct advantage. I had always wondered how a pig would do on a track and the answer is horrible!!! But it can be done! Just dont be suprised if you are more sore than ever the next day!!!
next weekend I'm riding my 490

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TimBrp

Posted March 08, 2004 - 09:26 AM

That's balsy man. At least when you got to pass someone you can run em' over and spit em' out. :)

• PoorLilRich

Posted March 08, 2004 - 03:49 PM

my buddy rides this ratted old xr250.....piece of [@#$%&*!] no breaks or anything...my cocky buddy on his yz125......

anyway guy with xr...i let him ride my xr600
coems up the track
smokes my cocky friend
way to damn funny

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 2 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  43 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.