91 KTM 580 how many different models

1 reply to this topic
  • WRer

Posted March 08, 2004 - 07:10 AM

:usa:I have a KTM 580 but do not know what to call it.It has a headlight and tail light.
I need parts. :)

• DesertSpeedYZ450

Posted April 01, 2004 - 06:51 PM

Good luck my friend. I have an '89 600 LC4 and the only place that sells parts for it is the KTM dealer. I've looked all over for parts. Luckily, my local KTM dealer (3 Bro's KTM of Temecula) has got to be the best bunch of guys to ever run a KTM shop. I ran that bike in there the other day because the beast doesn't want to start and they rebuilt the carb, put in a new plug, adjusted the valves gave my father and I both a couple T-shirts and some stickers and did quality TIMELY work. As if that wasn't enough, when I tried to kick it over in the parking lot I broke the bolt that holds the kick lever on and they fixed that for free, gave my father $50.00 off a helmet and 10% off for as long as we shop there. THESE GUYS ARE OUTSTANDING. If you need parts and are like me and usually try to shop the internet for the best price, they are competitive there too. 3bros.com :)

Related Content

Reviews

KTM 950 Supermoto 2007 by ThumperTalk

KTM 950 Supermoto 2007
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

KTM 990 Adventure R 2009 by ThumperTalk

KTM 990 Adventure R 2009
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2009 by ThumperTalk

KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2009
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Reviews

KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2007 by ThumperTalk

KTM 950 Super Enduro R 2007
  • 2 reviews
  • Last review by veetwo tls
  • On September 18, 2014
Reviews

KTM 990 Adventure S 2008 by ThumperTalk

KTM 990 Adventure S 2008
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.