Fmf 4.1 exhaust question

2 replies to this topic
  • NewGuyonaBike

Posted March 15, 2016 - 05:31 PM

This might be a stupid question, but I'm trying to get a spark arrestor for my 2005 yz450f. It has an FMF factory 4.1 exhaust on it, and I need to know if it is an r.c.t or not. Are the arrestor's different between a regular one and an r.c.t? I have seen a different one online. Thanks for the advice

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted March 16, 2016 - 05:43 AM

This might be a stupid question, but I'm trying to get a spark arrestor for my 2005 yz450f. It has an FMF factory 4.1 exhaust on it, and I need to know if it is an r.c.t or not. Are the arrestor's different between a regular one and an r.c.t? I have seen a different one online. Thanks for the advice

Yes I'm pretty sure the rct is the new stuff they are pushing and it goes in with a snap ring. Yours is the regular 4.1 spark arrestor and takes a allen bolt.

• NewGuyonaBike

Posted March 16, 2016 - 06:47 AM

Yes I'm pretty sure the rct is the new stuff they are pushing and it goes in with a snap ring. Yours is the regular 4.1 spark arrestor and takes a allen bolt.

Thanks, I already ordered one so glad to hear I got the right one.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.