Magnetic oil drain plug

4 replies to this topic
  • Aaron94-

Posted March 10, 2016 - 05:10 PM

Hey guys this man sound stupid! However I purchased a RHK magnetic oil plug for my 2014 WR450 I've just gone to device the bike and it dose not fit. After calling the supplier they insured me that the part number was correct and that the bolt should fit, what the hell is going on is there a 3rd plug somewhere that I do not know about. I haven't had the bike for very long at all so not to familure with wr's anyone that knows that would be fantastic cheers Aaron.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted March 10, 2016 - 06:42 PM

More than one

https://www.google.c...AUICSgD&dpr=1.5

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Aaron94-

Posted March 10, 2016 - 09:25 PM

Yeah I know of the one below the oil fill cap and the one underneath.. Didn't fit either
Their the only 2 I've ever undone to do an oil change

• Kx250FRiDeR651

Posted March 13, 2016 - 10:57 PM

Both drain plugs are the same size. Have you physically matched them up side by side with the new magnetic and stock to verify its different?

• Aaron94-

Posted March 14, 2016 - 12:06 AM

Yeah defiantly did and double and tripple checked with a pair of verniers, I ended up sending it back thanks for your help guys

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.