Motoz Tractionator Desert H/T Rear Tire '13 WR450F

2 replies to this topic
  • taddow

Posted March 06, 2016 - 09:04 AM

Anyone run a Motoz Tractionator Desert H/T REAR on their WR450F? I loved this tire for my needs on my 650 but I'm wondering about fitment issues on a 2013 WR450F.  The closest size to stock offered is 130/90-18.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cb0y1

Posted March 08, 2016 - 11:29 AM

I ran one before on a xr650r was pretty good until it started chunking, currently trying a sedona, they are pretty cheap and for my riding seen to offer plenty of traction in all conditions.

• taddow

Posted March 08, 2016 - 08:31 PM

Forgot to mention that for my needs it should be DOT as well. I loved the Desert H/T on my 650, just hoping to find out if a 130/90-18 rear will have any fit issues on my '13 WR450F (side knobs rubbing on swingarm).

I ran one before on a xr650r was pretty good until it started chunking, currently trying a sedona, they are pretty cheap and for my riding seen to offer plenty of traction in all conditions.

Edited by taddow, March 09, 2016 - 07:32 AM.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.