Test...

11 replies to this topic
  • motoman393

Posted March 16, 2002 - 09:04 AM

does TTalk work again?

• motoman393

Posted March 16, 2002 - 09:05 AM

wooohooo it works...great job guys! Did you get the server problem squared away?

• yamaha.dude

Posted March 16, 2002 - 12:03 PM

I was starting to get withdrawals... though I did have time to actually go outside and get some stuff done... LOL

Glad TT is back, great work Steve and Bryan...

David

• MikeOK

Posted March 16, 2002 - 02:02 PM

there that's better...

• yzernie

Posted March 16, 2002 - 02:44 PM

Originally posted by yamaha.dude:
I was starting to get withdrawals...

I was IN withdrawls!! I did get some honey-do's done too!! Glad you are back.

Ernie

• Guest_Guest_*

Posted March 16, 2002 - 03:26 PM

<font color=black>Now I know how my kid feels when I put him in <font color=red><h3>TIME OUT</h3> and take his ricky carmichael toy bike from him!!!!!!!!!!!LOL<
:)

[ March 16, 2002: Message edited by: THUMPIN' ROCK HUCKER ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamie_rider

Posted March 16, 2002 - 06:18 PM

I was in withdrawl, i tried going to other forums but they don't compare.

• Bryan Bosch

Posted March 16, 2002 - 08:43 PM

Originally posted by motoman393:
wooohooo it works...great job guys! Did you get the server problem squared away?

Yep, we now have a dedicated server just for TT! No more competiting for resources with other sites on the same box! We used to be hosted at a company called Prohosting, but we soon found out we were really hosted with Ametuerhosting! :) :D Our new arrangement is awesome, and should provide consistent peformance with good scalability as we grow. :D

Bryan

• sirthumpalot

Posted March 18, 2002 - 02:24 AM

The difference in page load time is incredible, a wonderful improvement! Thanks guys!!

• kkasoff

Posted March 18, 2002 - 05:27 AM

I have a question for MotoMan393. I think an old thread in TT said you had a suspension calculator to enter weight, etc. and it would caluculate recomended suspension settings. If so could you let me know the url, or where I could find it. Thanks much!
Scott- YZ250F

• kkasoff

Posted March 18, 2002 - 05:28 AM

I have a question for MotoMan393. I think an old thread in TT said you had a suspension calculator to enter weight, etc. and it would caluculate recomended suspension settings. If so could you let me know the url, or where I could find it. Thanks much!
Scott- YZ250F

• motoman393

Posted March 18, 2002 - 06:47 AM

Goto My web site and click "Tech Articles" then click on "YZ426 suspension tuning spreadsheet by GP Racing" under the suspension section... this spreadsheet is similar to the one on racetech's site (but alot faster since it is in Microsoft Excel) Later,

Garrett

[ March 18, 2002: Message edited by: motoman393 ]

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo
Motocross

Thinking about Yamaha 250... by Arctic Pride

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  491 replies
Forums
Photo

yz250x vs 450 4t comparisons (preferably desert riding) needed by JakeNorthrupYZ450F

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • 9 replies
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.