any one have mtx mototrax

2 replies to this topic
  • jc777

Posted March 06, 2004 - 04:11 PM

I just picked up a copy of mtx mototrax at my local gamestop , and all i have to say is that it is the best motocross game out(better than mx unleashed) you can earn money to buy new parts and can get sponserships with different company's.And the best part is that the 4 strokes are faster than the 2strokes but the 2 strokes have better turning.overall i founf it to be a very fun and challenging game

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • trailsnail85

Posted March 06, 2004 - 05:24 PM

i just bought mxunleashed and it is great aswell. hard to control the bike when you first start out though.
now i am going to have to buy that game to darn

• SBG

Posted March 06, 2004 - 05:38 PM

Wow, I just bought mine tonight! I was going in to buy MX Unleashed, but this was on the shelves. So I had the guy see about MXU, and he brought one out, but as I started reading the boxes, MTX just seemed cooler. It was also $10 more, but the track editor and the fact that you can actually create the look of your racer along with everything else, just said grab MTX. So before I opened the package, I checked on the game sites and this one seemed to be rated higher than MXU. So I made a pretty good choice and I'm happy with this game. Very cool. However, my GF's 5 year old cries cause he isn't as good as he is on 98 McGrath. So I have to endure PS1 graphics or a get the parade of tears. :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.