SKF Wheel Spacers 14' YZ450F

3 replies to this topic
  • billyg371

Posted February 27, 2016 - 10:50 AM

Can someone point me in the right direction? Im trying to find these seals and spacers for my bike but I am having a hell of a time locating them? Distributors? Part Numbers?

thanks guys!

• Goforaride

Posted February 27, 2016 - 10:56 AM

I'm not sure they make them for our 14 bikes. I cant find them anywhere either. Why do you want that brand anyways?

Edited by Goforaride, February 28, 2016 - 01:04 AM.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Monk

Posted February 27, 2016 - 11:02 AM

I used them on my YZ 2T, never thought they were worth the extra money. The seal ripped soon after installation and the wouldn't warranty them saying I messed up the installation.

• billyg371

Posted February 28, 2016 - 09:41 PM

I used them on previous bikes and Ive always had good luck with them. They actually have less drag compared to oem and pivot works. 

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.