Wanted: Left Radiator for 2000 426

2 replies to this topic
  • YZFcrash

Posted March 11, 2002 - 12:39 PM

I Was racing yesterday, and some idiot jumped right into me while I was in the air. It totally knocked me sideways, and I took a soil sample. It totally crushed my left radiator, the funny thing is it didn't even leak. At least I could race the second moto. The bike is a 2000 YZ426. Anyway if anyone has a left radiator let me know. Also, will any other years work with the 2000. Thanks John

[ March 11, 2002: Message edited by: YZFcrash ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KTM250rm

Posted March 12, 2002 - 08:17 AM

YZF,

Give Mr. Myler of Myler's Motorcycle Radiator Repair a call first. He can work wonders on radiators just like Pacific Crest Pipe Repair can totally repair a pipe. Mr. Myler has been repairing m/c radiators and oil coolers since 1990 and he done a fantastic job on smashed and bent radiators for me.
His number is 1-800-367-7699
He's located in West Jordon, UT and has a very quick turn around time.

• YZFcrash

Posted March 12, 2002 - 07:11 PM

Thanks very much for the info. I will give him a call Again thanks, John

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.