problem with holes on 13t moose sprocket

3 replies to this topic
  • xrbrp

Posted March 05, 2004 - 07:34 PM

I tried to bolt on a 13T moose front sprocket but the bolt holes on the sprocket don't match those on the washer, has anybody had this problem or could it just be a factory error. :)

• pantaz

Posted March 05, 2004 - 07:57 PM

I apologize if this is too simple an answer, but I've had days that the obvious just passed me by, too.

The threaded holes on the front sprocket are slightly off-center. Try flipping over the lock-washer.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crffournow

Posted March 06, 2004 - 04:59 PM

I apologize if this is too simple an answer, but I've had days that the obvious just passed me by, too.

The threaded holes on the front sprocket are slightly off-center. Try flipping over the lock-washer.

Very diplomaticaly put. You wouldn't be a politician perchance? :D :)

• xrbrp

Posted March 15, 2004 - 04:13 PM

Purchased a new mooose 13t sprocket and put it on last night, with no problems. guess the sprocket must have slipped in the machine when making the holes.

:)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.