Help wiring TT R/R. Floted ground

1 reply to this topic
  • 13+

Posted February 21, 2016 - 08:39 AM

I have floated the ground on my 07 wr450f. Iv searched for answers and found none that helped me. I looked in my manual and no help.

I have the TT R/R it has 2 yellow wires and black, red. The bikes R/R plug had yellow, white, red and black.
Do i hook it up; yellow yellow, yellow white, black black and red red. Or do i hook it up; yellow yellow, yellow white, then run the black and red stright to battery?

Also do i have to do anything to the cdi wiring. From my understanding cdi is 12vdc and nothing is needed.

Thanks in advanced.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KennyMc

Posted February 21, 2016 - 01:55 PM

Baja Designs is on this forum. Ask them, I'm sure they'd help regardless of the brand you bought.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.