2016 yz450f rear wheel
Posted February 15, 2016 - 05:30 PM
Posted February 15, 2016 - 07:00 PM
Posted February 15, 2016 - 07:02 PM
-10-current YZ250F will fit
No 2t wheels will fit (22mm axle) or the FX wheels which supposedly have a 22mm axel also...
Edited by Monk, February 15, 2016 - 07:04 PM.
Posted February 15, 2016 - 07:03 PM
Posted February 15, 2016 - 07:05 PM
Do by chance know if the axel is the same diameter on those models?
Axel is 25mm on the 09-16 YZ450F
Axel is 25mm on the 10-16 YZ250F
Posted February 16, 2016 - 02:31 AM
My guess is that all the wheels will fit, at some modelyears one has to change the bearings,
I have a set of YZ wheels waithing to get into my still-to-buy 2016 WR......
Edited by patrick2wd, February 16, 2016 - 02:33 AM.
Posted February 16, 2016 - 01:13 PM
Heres some info I received from a reputable vendor when searching for a set of motard wheels for my 16 WR. Hope this helps someone.
There's a few differences with the YZ/WR.
- 20mm front axle, 22mm rear for ALL WR and YZ up to 2008
- 20mm fr, 25mm rr for YZ 2009-13
- 22mm fr, 25mm rr for YZ 2014-16
- Rotor the same for all WR250F/450F and YZ250F/450F
- Caliper the same for all WR and YZ up to 2007.
- 2008-16 YZ caliper different