450f levers fit the fx?

3 replies to this topic
  • Not sponsored

Posted February 15, 2016 - 04:42 PM

I was looking to order Arc folding levers for my fx but they are not available (at least not the clutch side), they are available for the 450f. Will these fit the perch on the fx? I'm assuming the difference is the the switch that needs to be engaged for the e-start to work, I've disabled it so that wouldn't matter. Has anyone used 450f levers on the fx?

• Motodisiac

Posted February 16, 2016 - 11:24 PM

For what it's worth I ordered YZ450 levers for my 16 WR and clutch didn't work. I then ordered 14 WR lever and it worked.

I would recommend looking at microfiche for both bikes, you will see if part numbers are the same.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Not sponsored

Posted February 17, 2016 - 09:00 AM

For what it's worth I ordered YZ450 levers for my 16 WR and clutch didn't work. I then ordered 14 WR lever and it worked.
I would recommend looking at microfiche for both bikes, you will see if part numbers are the same.

What was the reason it didn't work, wouldn't fit in the perch? Cable didn't fit? I would not expect them to be the same part number, with the fx having the e-start disable switch like the wr.

• Motodisiac

Posted February 17, 2016 - 09:25 AM

That is right, it would not fit the perch. Sounds like you need to order WR levers as well. If you take a pic of the lever where it goes into perch I will tell you for sure.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.