wrf wheels fitted to a crfx

3 replies to this topic
  • 450xThunder

Posted February 14, 2016 - 11:40 PM

Hey I can purchase a set of black wrf rims standard complete wheels for a good price however I am unsure on them fitting to my bike .... I will have to change the front wheel bearings probably to fit my axle if they are different ..

Question is

Can I make these fit my bike ... has anyone done it... and I'd be buying a wrfrear sprocket with crf front sprocket if they do work....

Me getting these wheels would be cheaper then getting my rims powder coated or buying new outer rims and spoking it

• stevethe

Posted February 15, 2016 - 05:53 AM

Hey I can purchase a set of black wrf rims standard complete wheels for a good price however I am unsure on them fitting to my bike .... I will have to change the front wheel bearings probably to fit my axle if they are different ..

Question is

Can I make these fit my bike ... has anyone done it... and I'd be buying a wrfrear sprocket with crf front sprocket if they do work....

Me getting these wheels would be cheaper then getting my rims powder coated or buying new outer rims and spoking it

If it was me I would buy wheels for your bike. Not WR wheels. It's usually a pile of grief.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Krannie McKranface

Posted February 15, 2016 - 07:24 AM

Question is

They won't fit, different axle size

• 450xThunder

Posted February 18, 2016 - 04:04 PM

They won't fit, different axle size

not even by changing out the bearings ???

Thanks everyone for the replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.