XR650R Shock Spring

10 replies to this topic
  • TimBrp

Posted March 05, 2004 - 09:20 AM

Hey guys. My suspension is being done right now at GPS suspension. The owner is having trouble finding a shock spring for me. He's looking for a 10.0kg Eibach. Everywhere he or I check is either sold out or on back order. Anyone have any tips or have one that they would like to sell? The backorder is about a month and a half. :) I tried shop-thumpertalk and they said it's out of stock and due back in on Tuesday March 9th. I'm not sure if that's correct and I'll check on it. Even Eibach themselves said at least a month. Any help would be great guys!! Thanks in advance!

• JackAttack

Posted March 05, 2004 - 09:52 AM

Have a few extra beers and get the 10.5. :)

• TimBrp

Posted March 05, 2004 - 10:12 AM

I'll get to work on that tonight..

• sunnymex

Posted March 05, 2004 - 10:20 AM

Why don't you try calling Precision Concepts. Those are the ones they put on my bike not too long ago.

You could also have a few less beers and go for the 9.5 but that does not sounds like as much fun.

• stonewall

Posted March 05, 2004 - 12:11 PM

I just went through the same thing trying to get a 10.5. I tried everywhere and was told it would be a month. I contacted Eibach directly and they said the same thing. I got the forks springs easily enough but had been waiting over a month for the shock spring. Then I called Lindemann Engineering and they had one in stock. It cost about $15 more than I had been quoted from some other places but it was in my hands in 5 days. He said they had several more so maybe they have a 10.0. It's worth a try.

Lindemann Engineering
(408) 371-6151

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • TimBrp

Posted March 06, 2004 - 06:36 AM

Thanks Stonewall. I'll pay whatever, I just wanna ride. Where are they out of?

• stonewall

Posted March 06, 2004 - 08:56 AM

Where are they out of?

Lindemann Engineering
520 E.McGlincy Lane Unit 3
Campbell CA 95008
www.le-suspension.com :)

• TimBrp

Posted March 06, 2004 - 02:14 PM

I'm gonna phone them up on Monday, musn't be open today. Thanks again..

• RidesRed

Posted March 06, 2004 - 09:39 PM

I ordered a 10.5 from race tech on tuesday, march 2nd. they told me three days till it shipped, since it was being custom made for them by eibach. So, I would check with race tech. They may have the "inside connection" with eibach.

• TimBrp

Posted March 07, 2004 - 03:30 PM

10.0 was the one that is on back order. I tried everywhere so far, nothing.

• TimBrp

Posted March 08, 2004 - 07:17 AM

Stonewall just wanted to send some much needed Thanks for that link. They had a bunch in stock and I have my 10.0 on the way. Thanks man, you rock! :)

Related Content

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

• 4 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.