• ill_caper

Posted March 05, 2004 - 07:23 AM

drain plug for a yz450 will fit my wr450? THanks :) :D

• mmbasa

Posted March 05, 2004 - 08:36 AM

It should.

• foursmoke

Posted March 05, 2004 - 01:20 PM

Denis, why don't you just get the Zip-ty drain plug :)?

Smoke

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 5spoke

Posted March 05, 2004 - 07:07 PM

Yes it does. I have one on my bike.

• DeltaT

Posted March 05, 2004 - 08:42 PM

I only got the '04 GYT-R YZ250 magnetic plug to fit my 04 wr450. The GYTR '04 YZ450 plug was too large in diameter.

Jim

• ill_caper

Posted March 05, 2004 - 11:34 PM

Unfortunately I already bought it. Are you going riding today? Its supposed to be rainy where I am. I think Im gonna do the breather hose mod and install a 168 mj instead of my 170. Seems a bit rich up top. I cant wait to go riding. I was gonna see if you could possibly get a day off during the week to come up to New Hampshire and check out the riding. Trust me , you will not be disappointed. Anyway let me know. Take care, D :) :D :D

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.