Will an 07 wr450 run on my wr400

2 replies to this topic
  • xiipenno

Posted February 10, 2016 - 09:06 PM

The over flow valve has been snapped inside my carby bolb by my mate and don't want to pay over the moon to just replace that I have an 07 wr450 here that I blew up and have the carby off it, there's not to much difference between the 2 or does someone have a carby they could sell or swap in Newcastle region thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Snowynonuts

Posted February 11, 2016 - 01:02 AM

id give the 07 carb a shot man, you have it, might as well do some pioneer work, just check the tps will connect up and then re calibrate it, and may have to use leaner jets cause its 50cc smaller. be a pioneer, have nothing to loose right? :D

• xiipenno

Posted February 11, 2016 - 05:38 PM

Thanks mate Why not give it a shot hey haha, I'll see how I go with it and let you no how it went

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.