2016 WR450 removing throttle stop

No replies to this topic
  • stevethe

Posted February 06, 2016 - 06:15 AM

Since this looks like a pain in the arse for something that should be easy here you go.

These are the tools I used to remove the throttle stop. They came from harbor Freight. One is a security torx bit and the other is a 8mm wrench that turns the bit. tool_zpsj6qm9erf.jpg

This is a picture of the throttle body. I used I believe a 12mm long button head allen screw I had laying around. The GYTR screw is longer and came with a nut that goes on the inside of the throttle body. If you don't want to take everything apart to get the nut on, I believe the screw I used tightened down should do the trick. All the short screw is doing is keeping the dust out and is not suppose to fall out.  IMG_2806_zpsisri6k3b.jpg

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.