Blue cru rewards

Yamaha YZ125 Yamaha YZ250 Yamaha YZ450F

42 replies to this topic
  • drtrcr400

Posted February 06, 2016 - 07:50 PM

Ok, thanks for the info. The web site does say I have to be a registered contingency racer. I just did that, but at the end it says I need to send in a irs form w-9. It says this is required to complete. Im confused because I don't plan on picking up any race winnings :)

I guess it's IN CASE you win contingency money. Won't hurt to register, whether or not you ever race won't effect your reward eligibility as far as I've experienced.

• RMK800

Posted February 06, 2016 - 07:58 PM

I guess it's IN CASE you win contingency money. Won't hurt to register, whether or not you ever race won't effect your reward eligibility as far as I've experienced.

I went back to the $500.00 page and entered in my name and ssn and it took it after I did the contingency registration. Filled in a few things and it said successful. No email yet...but I'm feeling s lot better then I was 30 minutes ago!!!! Here comes a new pipe :). I'm glad I bought before the new year. You get 500 instead of 300. Thanks for the help!!!!!

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 06, 2016 - 10:52 PM

this should be a doddle. three ways. the first is that geoffs son's run the famous 'duke marketing' on the isle of man. duke marketing, central prom, IOM should do it. if you also try 'hot lips' at the TT grandstand she will pass it on. use her proper name though; it does help.

caroline etherington, tt grandstand, glencrutchery rd, IOM. write to both & you gaurantee it will get to him. his address used to be groudle glen rd, onchan, IOM.

to be honest just put geoff duke, IOM & it'll find him. jesus the mans a saint over there!!!

Taffy

Thats whats it's for. When I bought my 2015 YZ 250(2-stroke) in December of 2014 I filled out the contingency form, blu cru form and registered.
It stated that you would be eligable for "up" to $500 that would be loaded to a debit card but could only use it at a yamaha dealer.
If you race and place in the top 3 you will earn yamaha contingency. 1st =$75 , 2nd=50. And 3rd=$25. I dont think you can just go to an ATM and withdraw cash,has to be used @ dealership on parts an stuff.
Also if you register for the contingencey money you have to fill out the IRS form to be able to recieve it. I liked it better in the past where if you won a race in toir series, Yamaha would just send you a check an that was it.

This card just makes you have to work hard to get the contingency if you want it. IMO. Suzuki has the best contingency program.

As far as the $500 rebate goes......I dont know how they determine or how they decide who gets how much.
I just know I filled out the blu crue form online and it said I was credited $45.

• RMK800

Posted February 07, 2016 - 08:59 AM

Well hopefully those of us that bought new bikes it's not up to. I haven't seen anything with that wording. I'm not buying anything yet, keeping my fingers crossed.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1454864369.224959.jpg

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 07, 2016 - 01:50 PM

I had no problem getting the blu cru money on our 2014 yz250f or our 2016 yz250f and yz450f. Had the money with in 6 weeks. Now here's what's bs about the blu cru. I got a 1099 tax form from Yamaha for the 2016 bikes. I called yamaha and I have one woman telling me I'll have to pay taxes on the money and another woman telling me it was a mistake. I'm supposed to hear back from Yamaha on Monday in regards to whether or not it was a mistake.

I remember now!.......everyone is getting this blu cru money confused with the debate. Yamaha had a $500 rebate offer at the time I bought mine.
You could either use the $500 on tje bike or get cash (customer cash).

I looked at my Invoice where I bought it and I bought my 250 for $6600.00
MSRP was 7200.00

It's that most people like to get the money ........I have all ways used it on the bike when I purchased them.

I remember now....the last two YZ450's I bought had these rebates or customer cash back.

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 07, 2016 - 02:03 PM

Well hopefully those of us that bought new bikes it's not up to. I haven't seen anything with that wording. I'm not buying anything yet, keeping my fingers crossed.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1454864369.224959.jpg

I still couldnt get anything due to the fact that I purchased my 2015 YZ 250 on November 28th 2014. My dealer got it on 10-31-2014.

Looks to me like they would still honor mine since it was a 15 model.
I just bought mine b4 June (7 months early).

They just didnt have this promotion at the time I bought mine.

• Edge316

Posted February 07, 2016 - 03:56 PM

Thats whats it's for. When I bought my 2015 YZ 250(2-stroke) in December of 2014 I filled out the contingency form, blu cru form and registered.
It stated that you would be eligable for "up" to $500 that would be loaded to a debit card but could only use it at a yamaha dealer.
If you race and place in the top 3 you will earn yamaha contingency. 1st =$75 , 2nd=50. And 3rd=$25. I dont think you can just go to an ATM and withdraw cash,has to be used @ dealership on parts an stuff.
Also if you register for the contingencey money you have to fill out the IRS form to be able to recieve it. I liked it better in the past where if you won a race in toir series, Yamaha would just send you a check an that was it.

This card just makes you have to work hard to get the contingency if you want it. IMO. Suzuki has the best contingency program.

As far as the $500 rebate goes......I dont know how they determine or how they decide who gets how much.
I just know I filled out the blu crue form online and it said I was credited $45.

Everyone is supposed to get the Blu Cru money, but of course it depends on when you buy the bike. I noticed now its down to 300.00 dollars. When we bought our 2014 yz250f it qualified for 500.00 and we got it. When we bought our 2016 yz250f and 450f in November 2015 and we got 500.00 for each bike. Some of you guys that  haven't got your money should be calling Yamaha and raising hell!

I remember now!.......everyone is getting this blu cru money confused with the debate. Yamaha had a $500 rebate offer at the time I bought mine.
You could either use the $500 on tje bike or get cash (customer cash).

I looked at my Invoice where I bought it and I bought my 250 for $6600.00
MSRP was 7200.00

It's that most people like to get the money ........I have all ways used it on the bike when I purchased them.

I remember now....the last two YZ450's I bought had these rebates or customer cash back.

When we bought our 2014 yz250f we got both the discounted price due to the rebate and we got the Blu Cru....on our 2016 yz250f and 450f there was no rebate or customer cash. Only Blu Cru. The way the Blu Cru was explained to me is when you buy your bike your dealership will need to warranty register your bike. I would assume if that paperwork doesn't get sent in your bike wouldn't be eligible for the money. Maybe that's why some of you haven't received your money.

Edited by Edge316, February 07, 2016 - 03:59 PM.

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 07, 2016 - 09:21 PM

Everyone is supposed to get the Blu Cru money, but of course it depends on when you buy the bike. I noticed now its down to 300.00 dollars. When we bought our 2014 yz250f it qualified for 500.00 and we got it. When we bought our 2016 yz250f and 450f in November 2015 and we got 500.00 for each bike. Some of you guys that  haven't got your money should be calling Yamaha and raising hell!

When we bought our 2014 yz250f we got both the discounted price due to the rebate and we got the Blu Cru....on our 2016 yz250f and 450f there was no rebate or customer cash. Only Blu Cru. The way the Blu Cru was explained to me is when you buy your bike your dealership will need to warranty register your bike. I would assume if that paperwork doesn't get sent in your bike wouldn't be eligible for the money. Maybe that's why some of you haven't received your money.

Could be.   I will contact my dealer tomorrow and see if he registered the warranty of the bike.  However ......He isn't a Yamaha dealer now due to the cost of the dealer license and him not selling a whole lot of anything. However he still has the shop and just works on em there. 

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 08, 2016 - 10:32 PM

Um, really? You might wanna go back to your dealer and start there. That's where the Blu Cru stuff starts.

Where I sent blu cru an email. They called me today. Said I would be getting the card in 6-8 business days with the $500 credited to it.

• C-town208

Posted February 08, 2016 - 10:35 PM

Where I sent blu cru an email. They called me today. Said I would be getting the card in 6-8 business days with the $500 credited to it.

whats the email address?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • CaptainKnobby

Posted February 08, 2016 - 10:40 PM

whats the email address?

Kathy Cruz @ Yamaha Corporate
This is who handles it.
Email is under contacts on the yamaha motor corp website under blu cru

• C-town208

Posted February 08, 2016 - 10:43 PM

Thanks boss. Appreciate that

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 11, 2016 - 10:28 AM

sales@blucruswag.com

This is the E-Mail that I used when I wanted to find out why I hadn't received my $500  This isn't the place that handles it, but it is a start and they will give you the info to where you need to go.

• RMK800

Posted February 16, 2016 - 06:27 PM

I've believe I have done everything but call them. Everything was submitted. The question I have is that I haven't received one email. Have you guys received any emails? Usually you get an email, thanks for registering, we will notify you when your rebate is sent out.

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 16, 2016 - 07:13 PM

Received my $500 Reloadable Debit card in the mail today.  Said you can use it at an ATM to with draw cash or use it like a Debit card or like a credit card.   Just glad to finally get!   Now I can order some parts

• drtrcr400

Posted February 16, 2016 - 07:56 PM

Received my $500 Reloadable Debit card in the mail today. Said you can use it at an ATM to with draw cash or use it like a Debit card or like a credit card. Just glad to finally get! Now I can order some parts

Really glad this worked out for you!

• CaptainKnobby

Posted February 17, 2016 - 04:22 AM

Thanks.....If anybody needs help on getting theirs just PM me

• RMK800

Posted February 18, 2016 - 11:38 AM

Thanks.....If anybody needs help on getting theirs just PM me

That's awesome. So I finally got my first email today after registering a few weeks back. It's tells by me about a 45.00 credit. Is the 45.00 credit in addition to the 500.00 rebate? Did you get this also?

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1455824245.113313.jpg

• CSAR FE

Posted February 18, 2016 - 11:41 AM

After not being able to register on the blu cru site, I ended up getting my card in the mail 3 days ago loaded with $305. I bought my bike on January 30, 2016 for reference. This morning I got an email saying I had a $45 credit towards blu cru swag so I ordered a hoodie and a hat. Just had to pay the shipping :)

• RMK800

Posted February 18, 2016 - 11:50 AM

After not being able to register on the blu cru site, I ended up getting my card in the mail 3 days ago loaded with $305. I bought my bike on January 30, 2016 for reference. This morning I got an email saying I had a $45 credit towards blu cru swag so I ordered a hoodie and a hat. Just had to pay the shipping :)

What was your process in getting your 300.00? I didn't have an issue registering and submitting the rebate, atleast I didn't think so.

Edited by RMK800, February 18, 2016 - 11:50 AM.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

125 or 250 2 stroke? by Syrex

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • Hot  45 replies
Forums
Photo

Winter is here - Both tires off ground? by yz125scrub

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  34 replies
Forums
Photo

'16 YZ250 Jetting Help; Just want her as crispy as my '06! by dirtscoot26

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   Yamaha 2-Stroke
  • Hot  31 replies
Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.