2000 426F For Sale

4 replies to this topic
  • Boomer

Posted March 10, 2002 - 02:06 AM

This will be my last post brfore I go to the local papers.

Low hours 6 - maybe 8 riding. Not raced. All original equipment, including chain & sprockets showing virtually no wear, plus the rear tire shows some wear, but is definately in good shape.
The bars are original too - and they are straight since the bike has never been dropped or crashed.

I added frame guards while the bike was brand new. Also, I put on a 2001 stock pipe so I wouldn't have to move it everytime I change oil.

This is one of those bikes that has to be seen. I'm selling to get a different bike. When I bought it, I thought I could ride it just about anywhere, which I can, but it is not suitable for riding around with my 7 year old.

$4,200 - it's like new guys. I'm in S.W. Ohio.

Thanks,
Boomer

• Boomer

Posted March 10, 2002 - 03:00 AM

Sorry - I'm at beamdennis@hotmail.com

tx,dlb

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Boomer

Posted March 11, 2002 - 12:04 AM

...it's still here!!!

• Boomer

Posted March 12, 2002 - 12:23 AM

O.K. - I just waxed the fenders last nite - it looks GOOD!

B

• Boomer

Posted March 18, 2002 - 01:53 AM

o.k.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.