pictures: its finally here

8 replies to this topic
  • simon@vic

Posted March 04, 2004 - 05:41 PM

well i have been waiting on a 04 wr for a few months now. i work at a yami dealer so it was pissing me off that i didn't have it ages ago. but i think they wanted to make sure i was going to work for them this year be for giving me the deal. well I'm back to work full time. and i got my new bike.
any way i got it today at noon and it was plated by 5 {only brk light 4 now}.

here are some goodies i put on right as i uncreated it
:) :D :D :D :D :usa:
coming home from the shop
Posted Image
a little something to slow down the mutilation of the rads
Posted Image
and of coarse bars, risers, and bark busters
Posted Image

custom bash plate, the rest of the wiring and lights tomorrow

• Math

Posted March 04, 2004 - 06:12 PM

Congrats! Have fun! :)

• N7SLC

Posted March 04, 2004 - 06:26 PM

I think you immediately decreased the value of the WR by loading onto the back of that...what the hell is that? :)

• simon@vic

Posted March 04, 2004 - 06:30 PM

"that" is my rock buggy with the cage taken off. it doubles as a bike carrier. with a rock bugy it isnt all about the looks. :) :D

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • john450f

Posted March 04, 2004 - 07:21 PM

That rock buggy is stylin!! But the bike rocks! What is the red button on the right side of the bars?

• endurodog

Posted March 04, 2004 - 07:45 PM

New bikes look so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a nice rig to go in retrieve your buddies Hondas, KTMs, Kawasaki and Suzukis, haaa Just kidding. Enjoy the bike man.

• simon@vic

Posted March 04, 2004 - 08:06 PM

is the red button on the right side of the bars?

yes, im using a sportbike LH combo switch so i need the room.

• r1superstar

Posted March 05, 2004 - 05:26 AM

is the red button on the right side of the bars?

yes, im using a sportbike LH combo switch so i need the room.

What Sportbike do you ride???

BTW, nice WR!! Congrats!! :)

• simon@vic

Posted March 05, 2004 - 06:08 AM

i don't own a sport bike any more. the only time i ride them any more is test rides at work.

when i built my first SM bike i saw no need for another sport bike.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.