Bike Manual

2 replies to this topic
  • Brettv

Posted March 04, 2004 - 02:15 AM

Hi everyone im new here, i bought a 99 wrf400 the other day, im keen to go riding soon, ive read a lot about all the free mods, sounds like fun.

i was wandering whether anyone would have an 'online' manual for the bike or if they could point me in the right direction? :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hamish

Posted March 04, 2004 - 02:58 AM

the closest i think u will find is a yz426 01 manual on motomans site. http://motoman393.thumpertalk.com/

Hamish

• MonK_E

Posted March 04, 2004 - 12:28 PM

If you find an online manual for 99 WR400 I would be very interested, I need one and they are expensive. There are some differences like electrical stuff. :)

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.