kindly point me in the right direction

2 replies to this topic
  • dwike

Posted March 03, 2004 - 05:10 PM

I am sure it has been covered, but I am trying to find out the major differences between the 01, 02, and 03 wr426, and if the 01 can be made as good as an 03 (minus starter) or if there are some other concerns...thanks in advance, Danny

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ETP

Posted March 03, 2004 - 05:49 PM

Haven't tried it in a while, but the Yamaha website use to allow you to compare the specs of different year bikes. I compared the 02 WR426 to the 03WR450. Check it out.

• latehit

Posted March 03, 2004 - 05:52 PM

Correct me if I am wrong but I think that the WR426 was only made in 01 and 02 then in 03 they came out with the WR450. So that would be one of the major differences between the 01-02 model and the 03 model.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.