New 426 owner in the house!

1 reply to this topic
  • BigLou

Posted March 08, 2002 - 06:03 AM

Just wanted to drop in and say "Howdy". I've been exclusively on the 250 MXC since last July, but I picked up a new 2001 YZ426F last night. I am a little excited! I know it is just like every other one out there, with one exception: This one is MINE! Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll be poking around here periodically! Used to be in the DRZ forum until last Summer when I traded for the KTM. BTW-The KTM is staying. I'm gonna ride'em both. Not very well, but I'll ride them! :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hokie

Posted March 08, 2002 - 07:26 AM

Originally posted by BigLou:
I know it is just like every other one out there, with one exception: This one is MINE! Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll be poking around here periodically! Used to be in the DRZ forum until last Summer when I traded for the KTM. BTW-The KTM is staying. I'm gonna ride'em both. Not very well, but I'll ride them! :)

It has been my experience that no two 426's are the same. They might look the same, but once you get to now them there are differences! Kinda like twins. :D

Welcome back to the Thumper Side of things!

:D

[ March 08, 2002: Message edited by: Hokie ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.