PLEASE help 2012 Wr450 parts list for rebuild

1 reply to this topic
  • Menzies450

Posted January 10, 2016 - 10:48 PM

Hey guys i own a 2012 Wr450 i have approx 45000KM on the bike just wondering if u guys can give me a complete parts list that i need to buy for a completed top end job thanks 

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • stevethe

Posted January 11, 2016 - 06:01 AM

Hey guys i own a 2012 Wr450 i have approx 45000KM on the bike just wondering if u guys can give me a complete parts list that i need to buy for a completed top end job thanks

It's not really done that way and if these are street miles it might not be time yet.

But if you take it apart get your shop manual. Things to check are rod movement up and down. Take the cylinder to a very competent machinest to check for clearance for a new piston and rings. Check the valves or replace them and have a competent shop that does heads put the valves in.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.