• stevethe

Posted January 09, 2016 - 11:17 AM

There here! New%20bike_zpsbfjzury3.jpg

• KennyMc

Posted January 09, 2016 - 11:49 AM

You take one home?

• Macsplace

Posted January 09, 2016 - 12:59 PM

Fantastic, it's about time. My GYTR Comp ECU came in the other day and was hoping the bike would soon follow. Thanks for posting and enjoy your new ride.

Edited by macsplacexployer, January 09, 2016 - 01:00 PM.

• rockkrawler628

Posted January 09, 2016 - 01:05 PM

They are awesome bikes wish I could actually fit on it.

• stevethe

Posted January 09, 2016 - 01:21 PM

You take one home?

Yup sitting in the garage.

• stroker

Posted January 09, 2016 - 03:29 PM

Lucky Guy!!  Ride report!  Go get it dirty!!!

• stevethe

Posted January 10, 2016 - 05:48 AM

I didn't realize how fresh this bike is fr_zps94tggx2f.jpg

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RockerYZWR

Posted January 10, 2016 - 08:56 AM

Are you gonna sumo it or keep it set up for dirt? Any rides on it yet? Went and looked at the new YZFs yesterday, no FXs or new WRs in stock but man those new bikes are nice.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted January 10, 2016 - 03:54 PM

Well ?

Your 500 page ride report and overall impression is late, young man.  5 days detention.

• stevethe

Posted January 10, 2016 - 07:25 PM

Are you gonna sumo it or keep it set up for dirt? Any rides on it yet? Went and looked at the new YZFs yesterday, no FXs or new WRs in stock but man those new bikes are nice.

It's going to be a dirt bike to take the place of my 07. No rides on it yet.

Well ?

Your 500 page ride report and overall impression is late, young man.  5 days detention.

Ha. Yup nothing yet other than its set up stock super tall prior to breaking in the suspension. My 220 lbs. buddy sat on it and said it was sprung perfect for him.
It has the throttle stop and the stock ECU so it's completely useless as a dirt bike for my proposes.
I did go riding today and everyone was laughing where's the new bike. I think they were looking for a scratch and dent party in its stock form.

So the competition ECU and tuner should be here Wednesday. I have a full ti. pro circuit pipe going on this week and I will loosen the rear spring and adjust the clickers loose until it breaks in.
Hopefull break in in Texas cyn on Saturday.

• stevethe

Posted January 10, 2016 - 07:29 PM

They are awesome bikes wish I could actually fit on it.

It's a tall bike in stock form.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted January 10, 2016 - 07:34 PM

It's going to be a dirt bike to take the place of my 07. No rides on it yet.

Ha. Yup nothing yet other than its set up stock super tall prior to breaking in the suspension. My 220 lbs. buddy sat on it and said it was sprung perfect for him.
It has the throttle stop and the stock ECU so it's completely useless as a dirt bike for my proposes.
I did go riding today and everyone was laughing where's the new bike. I think they were looking for a scratch and dent party in its stock form.

So the competition ECU and tuner should be here Wednesday. I have a full ti. pro circuit pipe going on this week and I will loosen the rear spring and adjust the clickers loose until it breaks in.
Hopefull break in in Texas cyn on Saturday.

I'm in a similar boat with the new BETA.

1.2 miles on it so far...

The stock seat is so low I can't bend my bad knee enough to reach the pegs; my 'home made' seat won't be ready till I find the time...

• stevethe

Posted January 10, 2016 - 07:47 PM

I'm in a similar boat with the new BETA.
1.2 miles on it so far...
The stock seat is so low I can't bend my bad knee enough to reach the pegs; my 'home made' seat won't be ready till I find the time...

The new WR would be suited for you as it has some room. My buddy that said its perfect is 6'4" he's tall like you.

• RMK800

Posted January 10, 2016 - 08:39 PM

The new WR would be suited for you as it has some room. My buddy that said its perfect is 6'4" he's tall like you.

The FX feels at least an inch taller then my 07 WR. I would imagine that is the same for the new WR. I'm going to struggle some in the tight stuff being as tall as it is.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted January 10, 2016 - 08:57 PM

Yes, I sat on the 250X and was very surprised at how tall it was.

I guess I'll have to get one of those too...... :rolleyes:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.