Trail tech or genuine

5 replies to this topic
  • Damper

Posted January 07, 2016 - 08:15 AM

Basically I'm at cross roads, go genuine and have the 450 back on the road sooner or wait 4weeks to have it imported from the states, in Australia.

What's the durability like of TrailTech and since I'm buying it here in Australia from a distributor who I believe has no association with the company, do I still get the warranty and customer service from TrailTech?

I could send my old stator away to baja although that's a hassle in it's self and would rather buy genuine anyway and with the old one send it away to be rewound ( basically I'd have a backup system)

Ok, so what I'm really asking is what's TrailTech stator kits really like?

• RickyStator

Posted January 07, 2016 - 03:26 PM

We also have a kit and offer TT discounts

• Damper

Posted January 07, 2016 - 03:28 PM

Do you have a distributor in Australia ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • brodieb

Posted January 14, 2016 - 09:21 PM

Was very happy with Ricky stator for my drz. Would recommend

• Damper

Posted January 14, 2016 - 10:20 PM

TrailTech is already on order although I'll update with pics later when it arrives

• JVP

Posted January 15, 2016 - 07:11 AM

Was very happy with Ricky stator for my drz. Would recommend

Send that Trail Tech crap back and buy a Ricky Stator.  You won't be disappointed. 

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.