for sale in the states?

65 replies to this topic
  • Super_Davee

Posted February 02, 2016 - 09:25 AM

I can confirm that the 2016 WR's are now available in Texas!

I can also confirm that there is one in my garage...

What are your thoughts so far?!

• kawasaki kdx200

Posted February 03, 2016 - 02:08 AM

Some of the local riding here in Norcal:

BearValleyride_zps764328b7.jpg

SAM_0032_zps10ac8a6d.jpg

IMG_20150517_152455_zpsquf9uhrl.jpg

20151225_090218_zpsbizq4x8g.jpg

How much does it COST to ride there? Do you have to PAY a GUIDE?

• 2Speed

Posted February 03, 2016 - 08:06 AM

What are your thoughts so far?!

Man I love this bike! I just had a chance to take it out for a SHORT couple of hours yesterday. Sandy MX type track, with some light trails.

Thoughts so far  - 

Still can't get over how much lighter it feels than my '09 WR. It may not weigh any less, but it FEELS like it does. It feels a good 20lbs lighter.

Way easier to get up on the tank, and easier to transition back and forth. It's much narrower, and feels roomier. 

The stock setting on the bars is way too low. I'm 6' 225, and the bars are way to low. I'm going to adjust them up and forward.

It's a tall bike. I have to tip-toe while sitting on the seat. The stock suspension feels pretty good. The seat is hard as a rock.

I have the comp ECU and an FMF slip-on on order. Also ordered a TwinAir air filter. I'll add more after I put on the upgrades.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ckny

Posted February 03, 2016 - 08:11 AM

Get a tuner for it.

• 2Speed

Posted February 03, 2016 - 10:56 AM

Get a tuner for it.

I've got one.  :thumbsup:

• Sierra_rider

Posted February 03, 2016 - 11:18 AM

How much does it COST to ride there? Do you have to PAY a GUIDE?

Taxes make it kinda expensive, but us guides trade trail knowledge.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.