Anyone interested in TM Designworks "BULK BUY"

2 replies to this topic
  • #1_Hit-man

Posted March 04, 2002 - 12:29 PM

Please let me know if you would be interested in a TM Designworks Chain Buffer and Guide "BULK BUY". yz426f@msn.com

The Buffer would be $55, and the Guide would be $42.50, for a total of $97.50 + shipping to your door for the two items.

I am also waiting for a reply on a price for the whole kit>> buffer, guide and both rollers.

We must get at least 10 people interested for this price.

Here are some pics>>> http://www.ziptyraci...ducts/index.htm

[ March 04, 2002: Message edited by: #1 Hit-man ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • crazyadam

Posted March 05, 2002 - 04:18 AM

Sounds good! Our friend @ www.motofrugals.com
is already checking on a price for those 2 pieces for me. I like the fact that the buffer is stronger, and will protect the swingarm from the chain better than the stock piece! :)
Better to spend the $ on those than a new swingarm!!
Thanks everyone!

• #1_Hit-man

Posted March 05, 2002 - 04:39 AM

Originally posted by crazyadam:
Sounds good! Our friend @ www.motofrugals.com
is already checking on a price for those 2 pieces for me. I like the fact that the buffer is stronger, and will protect the swingarm from the chain better than the stock piece! :)
Better to spend the $ on those than a new swingarm!!
Thanks everyone!

It is an awesome buffer and this says something about the product here.>>

The only performance wear part on the market with a 1 to 3 YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE no matter how many miles you ride or race. 8 times the life of the oem rubber or cheap polyurethane parts. You can have the best of all worlds with our part.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.