How do you "Free Mod" a 2002 WR 426F?
Posted March 02, 2004 - 10:53 AM
Posted March 02, 2004 - 11:00 AM
Posted March 02, 2004 - 11:59 AM
Do the grey wire cut like mentioned above. Also here are some essentials.
1) BK Mod - adjust fuel squirt in carb, try motoman393's website.
2) Throttle stop - shave off a few millimeters.
3) ACV mod- reverse the diaphram in the ACV.
4) If you haven't removed the baffle in the stock exhaust, nows the time
5) Re-jet - my bike came all plugged up and constipated from the dealer. The jetting sucked, the acceleration sucked, the bike ran crappy. I used the "search" feature here at TT to find alot of info. Now my bike is AWESOME Remember not to do everything at once...if there's a problem you won't know where to start. These simple mods should bring your 02 to life. Good luck