Value of a 2000 426 YZF ????

2 replies to this topic
  • Galiger

Posted March 03, 2002 - 07:56 PM

I'm looking at a 426 and need to know the value of this bike. Its a stocker that has only less than 30 minutes run time. Its been in storage all this time. This has to be seen when I look at it Wednesday. But if this is remotley true, what would a low hours YZF be worth ?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • huskyrider

Posted March 04, 2002 - 03:54 AM

Galiger,
From what I've seen in our local market it would be anywhere from a low of 3500 to 3800 and a high of around 4500 to 5000.
Of course as with any used vehicle sale, it would be either the minimum the seller will accept, or the maximum you will pay.
When I go to purchase a used bike or car, I read the local auto/cycle trader and classified ads for comparable models, then I pick a max price I'm willing to pay.
Good Luck, if you buy it your sure to love it as these are nice bukes.

• acarter920

Posted March 04, 2002 - 06:35 AM

Originally posted by Galiger:
I'm looking at a 426 and need to know the value of this bike. Its a stocker that has only less than 30 minutes run time. Its been in storage all this time. This has to be seen when I look at it Wednesday. But if this is remotley true, what would a low hours YZF be worth ?

Hey, if that deal you are looking at falls through, then i have a 00' Yz426 i am selling. Has about 30 hours total on it. Starts right up and runs great. Has a few extras, but mostly stock. Very nice bike. Asking $4000... I am down by Toledo, Ohio.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.