Rent a FI diagnostic tool?!?!

3 replies to this topic
  • nd4spdbh

Posted December 12, 2015 - 02:16 PM

Hi all,

I need to change the CO setting on my 2014 WR450.

I need the FI diagnostic tool, but dont feel like spending 120ish bucks to change one setting one time.  

SO, any of you guys with an FI tool, are you willing to "rent it out".  Obviously id pay shipping both ways and a rental fee.  Figured you could recoup some money on it and I wont have to spend the full bill for it. Win win.

If anyone would like to do so please let me know and we shall go from there!

Thanks,

~Nd4

• Ride-n-Hard

Posted December 14, 2015 - 12:09 PM

where are you located at?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bass Mechanic

Posted December 14, 2015 - 06:43 PM

Why do you need to change it?

• Kx250FRiDeR651

Posted December 14, 2015 - 08:21 PM

I was actually looking at buying one today. Factory CO is set lean "0%" setting for epa compliance. Everyone in here said it needs to be set to 8% - 10%

The seller on eBay out of Indiana where people were getting them doesn't have anymore listed. Anyone have links to buy? Or hell I would rent too. Or let people borrow if I got one.

I'm in Orange County.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.