- - - - -

IMS Tank for the 2016 WR450

• Please sign in to reply

24 replies to this topic
  • chelder

TT Member

77 posts

Posted March 05, 2016 - 11:30 PM

I'm gunna try and move all the electronics so i can run my acerbis tank of my YZ450f, probably get a dry break set up for finke and doing it this way will be the only opting as the IMS tanks like the below are the only dry break ones i think.

IMG_4278_zpsalelaxvz.jpg2B04CC31-DE08-41D2-A82F-118AD1F955FF_zpsIMG_4288_zpsilae1dph.jpgIMG_4167_zps88kz3rxw.jpg

• JDLowrance

TT Silver Member

594 posts

Posted March 05, 2016 - 11:40 PM

Good luck.....keep us advised (with lots of pics please!)

• Bryan Rooke

TT Newbie

5 posts

Posted November 05, 2016 - 12:42 AM

Hi has anyone fitted the IMS winged tank to a 2016 450f yet?
They look well made , I'm thinking a black one ... Would they protect the rads? Or fracture ☹️
No other options for the big yam yet? Not cool looking but better than pushing your bike out of fuel!

• stevethe

Get Help Now

5,245 posts
Garage View Garage

Posted November 05, 2016 - 03:39 AM

They look well made , I'm thinking a black one ... Would they protect the rads? Or fracture ☹️
No other options for the big yam yet? Not cool looking but better than pushing your bike out of fuel!

We done it the right way. The IMS tank with the shrouds is buttugly. http://www.thumperta...-wr/?p=13185949

More info on the 16' models http://www.thumperta...16-wr450f-mods/

• craig652

TT Member

40 posts

Posted November 05, 2016 - 06:04 AM

My kid has one on his 2015 WR250F. (similar setup to the 16 WR450F) It is ugly but has proven to be durable and protects the radiators well. He has beat the snot out of his bike and the tank has held up very well. Better than I would have thought. Good luck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.