Drd exhaust or rocket exaust

Brand FMF

7 replies to this topic
  • benny51

Posted December 03, 2015 - 06:57 AM

Hey guys just wondering if you could help me out i have a 2007 yz450f and i was thinking of purchasing a drd or rocket exhaust slip ons i currently have a fmf power bomb header but i hate how the stock exhaust has such a tiny exit hole after all the better she breathes the more more power she produces ;) thanks guys!

• Truck216

Posted December 03, 2015 - 07:41 AM

I've always had good experiences with Dr.D. Fit, finish and pretty reasonably priced.

• NW_drZ

Posted December 03, 2015 - 07:48 AM

I have had DR Ds on both my Yamahas. Latest is on a FX. Great fit and sound (NS-4). That gets my vote

• benny51

Posted December 03, 2015 - 08:33 AM

Thanks guys had one on my 04 there pretty good just was wondering if anyone like running anything else

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • grayracer513

Posted December 03, 2015 - 08:45 AM

Premium quality, very good performance, moderate price, excellent customer service.  Just a great value.

• Hoosier-Daddy

Posted December 04, 2015 - 03:38 PM

My Dr.D full system on my 09 runs great but the header now interferes with oil filter replacement and emperor racing skid plate.

Edited by Hoosier-Daddy, December 04, 2015 - 03:39 PM.

• Crusty Cy

Posted December 04, 2015 - 08:00 PM

I'm a Dr D fan also. Fit and finish top notch - I didn't even have to add any exhaust sealant at the pipe/ silencer junction on either the YZ450F or YZ250F. Better price point than any of the major brands as well.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted December 05, 2015 - 06:52 AM

DRD = high value

Rocket = low value, low price

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.