Adjusting CO didn't help starting.....

4 replies to this topic
  • Ride-n-Hard

Posted December 01, 2015 - 03:24 PM

So after the co to +12 my start ups still have moments when the bike won't restart. I was up in the desert over T-Day and it was on the colder side, 25 at night and mid 50's during the day. There were multiple time when I'd stop during a ride and it would still take 2-4 pushes of the button before the bike would fire up. Both stopping on purpose or stalling the bike.

So basically I didn't notice any real different in how the bike acted before and after I adjusted the co to +12. Unfortunately I didn't try other settings.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted December 01, 2015 - 05:11 PM

Fresh plug, gapped at .95mm

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RiderDeAzul

Posted December 02, 2015 - 12:55 PM

Fresh plug, gapped at .95mm

Are there any tricks to getting the plug out quickly on the AF bikes? I always have trouble with my tools hitting the frame.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted December 02, 2015 - 03:27 PM

Tank has to come off

• Bass Mechanic

Posted December 05, 2015 - 06:26 AM

Go read my reply in the co adjustment tool thread in this forum

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.