"04" wr450 Exhaust

1 reply to this topic
  • Jawbone

Posted March 01, 2004 - 09:41 AM

Last post of the day! (Ive got the thumper bug bad).
can I use my 2000 wr400 yoshimira ty exhaust system, headpipe to muffler, on my 04 wr450, the bolt that secures the mid-section appears to match up. Thanks

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mtrablue

Posted March 01, 2004 - 03:52 PM

you may be out of luck. there have been a few posts about '02 to '03/'04 mufflers. it seems the biggest problem is the mounts don't line up. not sure about the head pipe. it would be a shame to butcher your old system when you could sell it and put the cash toward a new set up.

don't worry about the tt bug. this site has more info about your bike than anywhere. these guys are first class.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.