Jeff Herlings to race MX2 in 2016

1. Jeff rides what KTM tells him to ride, its not his choice.

2. He wanted to move up after his second title and they told him no.

3. He was going to sign with Honda to ride the 450 class until KTM USED their right of refussel option in his contract making it economically impossible for Honda to sign him.

4. Everetts lost his job for doing such a bad job at managing him.

It is Pit at KTM that wants him to stay down next year because they have truck loads of money invested in him and they want him healthy.

He just turned 21 like two weeks ago, so no he wont be 22 half wsy throigh next year.

Pardon my spelling, Im driving and this site sucks for a phone.

He turned 21 nearly 3 months ago. Born September 12th. Yes, I had to Google it to make sure.

Everetts will attract riders to his Honda team. Bad choice IMO by KTM.

I fail to see how racing a 250 is any safer than a 450. Seems more like a BS excuse from KTM than fact. They want an easy title should he stay healthy. Yes.....easy title (for him).

Edited by husky34

He turned 21 nearly 3 months ago. Born September 12th. Yes, I had to Google it to make sure.

Everetts will attract riders to his Honda team. Bad choice IMO by KTM.

I fail to see how racing a 250 is any safer than a 450. Seems more like a BS excuse from KTM than fact. They want an easy title should he stay healthy. Yes.....easy title (for him)

Pitt does a great job managing the team, they will be fine without Everts. Pitts logic is that thry have a great 250 already srtup for him, he's comfy on the bike, can easily run up front without risk and will have no learning curve. 

Pitt does a great job managing the team, they will be fine without Everts. Pitts logic is that thry have a great 250 already srtup for him, he's comfy on the bike, can easily run up front without risk and will have no learning curve.

not to mention the talent in the mx class vs mx2