Trail Tech

2 replies to this topic
  • RiderDeAzul

Posted November 25, 2015 - 07:00 AM

I have a 2007 wr450, and my cable for my OEM display is trashed, does the Trail Tech come with a new one? Or do I have to order one? And also which trail tech should I get? Do any of them have hour meters? Also, are they difficult to mount?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Doug06fx4screw

Posted November 25, 2015 - 03:51 PM

There are a few videos on YouTube on installing a Trail Tech. They come with a lead "cable" that reads speed via a magnet that is installed on the rotor. I have been considering getting one, have only heard good things about them.

• Krannie McKranface

Posted November 25, 2015 - 08:13 PM

I have a 2007 wr450, and my cable for my OEM display is trashed, does the Trail Tech come with a new one? Or do I have to order one? And also which trail tech should I get? Do any of them have hour meters? Also, are they difficult to mount?

You can order a complete 'package' computer system from TT.

Or you can piece it together if you don't care about the temp sensor or hardwired power, etc.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.