Smog removal site?

2 replies to this topic
  • xrbrp

Posted March 01, 2004 - 03:07 AM

I read an article somewhere, on how to remove the smog from the xr650r, but can't seem to find it now, any ideas, also is it necessary to complete to be uncorked?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bigshawn223

Posted March 01, 2004 - 05:01 AM

This seems to be a calif. only problem I have the same question..I un corked this weekend and left the smog pump crap on the bike it did not seem to affect anything? honda sells a smog pump block off kit for $35..

• Clumster

Posted March 01, 2004 - 10:02 AM

The main thing the removal of the smog crap gives you is the absence of the annoying 'popping' upon deceleration. I don't believe there is any HP gain, just weight loss.

Mike in KC! :)

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.